Electronic Data Capture Equipment
While usually purchased together for use as a system, both the Seed Spector 5 and PSION hand-held computer line are compatible with other RS-232 data capture equipment. Complete system includes the ALMACO Seed Spector 5, Psion hand-held computer, ALMACO Harvest software, printer and all communication links. ALMACO will provide installation on any type of plot combine or modified commercial combine equipped with sample-handling hoppers.
- Isolated power supply, RS-232 ports and relay driver.
- Microprocessor controlled.
- Temperature compensation.
- 3 programmable control relays cycle sample-handling hoppers.
- Quick settling of weight and moisture readings.
- Reliable, heavy-duty switching relays offer longer life...with less down-time!
- Single- or dual-load cell test weight capabilities, with appropriate equipment.
- 4- to 10-point software calibration points create stable moisture curve to ensure accurate readings.
- 2 x 20-character LCD screen.
- Multiple crop calibration storage via communication port.
- Standard or custom-sized moisture probes to fit your individual sample sizes and maintain accurate readings.
- Factory training available upon request.
Optional GPS Mapping System Available
- 12-channel, high-performance sub-meter GPS receiver
- Uses a combination of the GPS receiver, free beacon differential signals or, for even higher accuracy, uses satellite differential signals
- For logging plot locations with actual longitude and latitude coordinates
|Seed Spector LRX||SS LRX|