ALMACO's Cone Type Seeders are VERSATILE! They are engineered, designed and tested for use with a wide variety of seed. They are also ACCURATE. Three-cone type seeder designs provide quick, efficient and accurate seed distibution.
Financing and leasing options available.
Contact a Rep
or call: (515) 382-3506
Custom configurations and options are available.
John Deere™, Kinze®, or Case IH® row units
- Adjustable gauge wheels to provide uniform planting accuracy
- Available in single or double hydraulic telescoping heavy-duty toolbar.
- Easy to change transmission
- Manual or electrically operated tripping system.
- Bulk hoppers for planting borders interchange with ALMACO seed meters.
- 7”x7” square tube
- Mounted or drawn toolbar
- Two adjustable gauge wheels
- Flat plate transmission with 50 combinations to accommodate seed spacing and population requirements
- Adjustable row spacing
- Jack stands
- Hydraulic row markers with alternating sequence
- Planter Units
- 1.6 bushel bulk hoppers
- Corn meters (finger pickup type)
- Double disk openers with Tru-Vee™depth control
- Tru-Vee™ closing wheels
- Plot Equipment
- Cone type seeders with electric seed cup lift
- Divider funnels, mounted on CTS units
- One electrical junction box with remote trip switch
- Multiple personnel carrier options available
- Adjustable seed packet tray holders
- Hubble snap connectors