The Revolution Continues! Get the most out of your research plots! The R2 Twin-Plot Combine's advanced, rotary threshing and high torque design enables earlier harvest of large green plants, tough stems and high plant foliage. This greatly increases the harvest window, allowing you to start harvesting plots earlier and finish faster.
The R2 operates at faster harvest speeds while producing less seed damage, cleaner samples, easier cleanout, and lower seed loss than competitive models. With its easy to change concaves and simple, interchangeable head design, the R2 is ideal for use in seed research programs with multiple crops.
Contact a Rep
or call: (515) 382-3506
- Exclusive 5-year warranty
- Ideal for Corn, Soybeans, Wheat, Flowers, and more
- Twin-Plot, Multi-Crop, Top-Fed Axial Rotor Technology
- 300bu grain tank
- Delivers up to 100% gain in harvesting capacity
- Twin data collection systems
- Spacious (106cu.ft) and quiet (62dB), 2-person cab with curved glass windshield
- Quick-change header design for mult-crop applications. Header change in ~ 2-3 min.
- Twin top-fed axial rotors are 100% physically separated and independently driven
- High-speed unload auger (unload rate 2.9bu/sec)
- Easily interchangeable/removable concave
- Advanced Torque King™ 4WD
- Internal conveyor belt for optimum seed transfer and control
- Fully hinged panels for easy access to all subsystems
- Advanced hydraulics minimize mechanical drives for increased precision and smooth operation
- Sliding, hydraulically driven straw chopper for easy cleanout and access
- Advanced air cleaning system with sieve and winnowing blower
- Stainless steel fuel cell
- Available with multiple interchangeable heads:
- Split Row Crop Head
- Split Corn Header
- "Smart Headers" = Combine recognizes which head is installed
- Microcontroller based operating system for fast, easy diagnostics, adjustments and operation.
- *Plus+1® operating platform
- Electronic one touch adjustment and control of all system funtionality
- Integrated audio/safety, warning, and diagnostic features
- Near infinite digital expandability